Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Photo A Day Challenge: Days 8-11

Hello Lovelies,

I am really having a lot of fun with this Photo A Day Challenge and I want to thank FatMumSlim, for coming up with this great project! Here are my Day 8-11 Photo Challenges!

Day 8: Your Sky
I took this shot while I was at the Beaux Arts Festival.


Day 9: Daily Routine
Everyday I doodle, draw or paint, so I chose this as my daily routine.
What is your favorite daily routine?



Day 10: Childhood
As a child of the 80's, I grew up loving E.T., Reese's chocolate and coloring pencils.



Day 11: Where You Sleep
I feel in love with this comforter when I saw it at Target.
It was part of the Dror For Target Collection, you can have a look at the pieces here.


Wishing you a Brilliant day wherever you may be in this Big, Bright World!!
Namaste!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment