Saturday, January 7, 2012

Photo A Day Challenge: Days 6 and 7




Hello Lovelies!
I hope you are enjoying your weekend! The weather is changing and it's once again in the 70's! I wish it was in the 40s again..but everything cannot last.

So here is my Day 6 Photo: Something that makes you smile
I chose my Mom!!!




Day 7- The challenge was simply *Favourite*...so I went with my Favourite Ring!
I purchased this amazing ring during my time in my favourite city: London. I was walking along Camden Passage located in Islington/Angel and loved the look of this small shop. I walked in and they had lovely scarves, handbags and antique jewelry. I
was just browsing when I popped over to the jewelry case and saw this beauty. The nice lady let me try it on and it fit (which is no small feat, since I am a size 9 in rings). I wear it on special occasions: I wore it during my graduate degree graduation, it was my sparkly piece of solace since my family and friends were back in the States. It has had quite a journey from it's beginnings in a London shop!

Wishing you a Brilliant day wherever you may be in this Big, Bright World!!















2 comments:

Dita Maulani said...

I love vintage photo! Your mom's so elegant!

Dannibeth said...

Thank you so much Dita! I do love that photo of my mom!

Post a Comment