Thursday, January 5, 2012

30 day Instagram Photo Challenge, are you ready?

Hello lovelies,

I can't believe we are already 5 days into the New Year! I have been keeping on track with my "Things to Do" List for this week and feel 2012 will be fantastic.

I wanted to share with you this brilliant 30 day photography challenge I found on Pinterest. I recently purchased an Iphone and am obsessed with all the apps, but one my favorites is the Instagram app. I have been taking loads of photos and love using the different features. Anyway, I know I am 5 days late, but I figured I share the challenge with you anyway.

Think of the challenge as a photo diary for the month of January. It is a creative way to capture these moments, if you are not the standard journal writer.

So here it is!! Happy Snapping!!!






Wishing you a Brilliant day wherever you may be in this Big, Bright World!!
Namaste!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment