Saturday, November 5, 2011

Freebie Friday- Pei Wei BOGO Coupon


So sorry for this post being late but I am getting ready to travel and it is sheer madness.

For those of you who enjoy Asian cuisine, you're going to love this deal! I am a HUGE fan of Pei Wei. I used to live across the street from one and I think I have tried everything on the menu at least once.



From now until November 10th, they are offering a coupon for a Buy One Entree, Get One Entree Free (BOGO). All you have to do is watch this short video and then submit your e-mail address.

Your coupon will be sent to your email within one business day! I used mine today to get the Gluten Free Spicy Chicken with Gluten Free White Rice! Yummy!



Wishing you a Brilliant Day wherever you may be in this Big, Bright World!!
Namaste!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment