Sunday, August 7, 2011

Mad about Mid Century Modern


Source Mbibelot


As a creative you are always looking for inspiration. Lately, I tend to find myself mulling over everything and anything Mid Century Modern! I particularly am fascinated by vintage patterns, colors and styles from the Scandinavian countries. My love for these countries comes from my travels to Sweden and Denmark. I truly admire and appreciate their simple, streamlined designs and graphic elements with pops of color.

If you've visited my shop lately, you'll see that my latest prints are rooted in a retro-modern style. I am currently inspired by all things mid century and these are a few of my favorite inspirations!

Source: Dee9:14


Source: Furniture Fashion


Source:Littlephant


Source:The Style Files



Source:Scandinavian Objects


Source: Mid Century Home


Source: Bobby Berk Home



Wishing you a Brilliant Day wherever you may be in this Big, Bright World!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment