Thursday, December 9, 2010

16 days till Christmas..and I am Grateful


Wow! Can you believe it? Only 16 days until Christmas and soon after that it will be New Year's. 
This year has zoomed by leaving both good and not-so-great presents in it's path.  I am grateful for all of you, who have made this year a magical one for me. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever fathom of being an "artist", of having this type of creative outlet and be able to sell my work.  Your support means the world to me.  I have much to continue learning, there is much more room to grow and find my way, to create my own voice. All this would not be possible if it wasn't for the amazing global handmade community and sites like Etsy.com, who inspire me with their craftiness, enthusiasm, DIY-spirit and beautiful artisan crafted goods made from the heart.  



Shine Bright Wherever You May Be, In This Big and Beautiful World! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment