Monday, November 1, 2010

It's Been A While...


I am sorry that I haven't posted in over a month! First, I went on vacation to visit the huge family in Central America.



When I came back, I was catching up with school, the studio, email, bills: the little things that slip away when you are sipping a cold drink in  a hammock while you watch the rain pour down relentlessly. 

I had the last of my two wisdom teeth pulled out, a word to the wise: Do not take them out if you do not have to! I am still reeling in pain and can only eat on the left side of my mouth. Ahh.. food, you are such a temptation right now. 

Lastly, I have the flu! It's been one week with the flu and two weeks with the wisdom tooth ordeal. How I wish I was still on vacation!! 



I hope everyone had a fantastic and safe Halloween. I was all geared up in my semi-productive state, ready to give out candy to the trick-or-treaters, and sadly, no one showed up. Not one single child, I was thoroughly disappointed. 

I am back at work over at Farnum Ink Studio, as much as my body will let me do for now. I hope I will be 100% by the end of the week. 

Wishing you all a Fantastic day wherever you may be in this Big, Bright World! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment