Friday, November 12, 2010

If I Was A Rich Girl...






Happy Friday! 

I hope that you are doing great! I am currently fighting a cold which doesn't seem to be getting any better. It's been over one week already and since I am currently traveling, I am not sure when it will be completely gone. 

During my downtime I have been able to look at some amazing dresses, furniture and accessories from across the pond (London and Finland) and other items that have caught my fancy. 

Here is a list of them: 


1. Butterfly Dress by Luly Yang.

This amazing butterfly dress is the creation of graphic designer turned couture fashion designer, Luly Yang. The fantasy dress is created out of silk, crystals and black feathers. It makes me want to take flight! If I was a rich girl, I would love to have this dress in my closet! 




2.  Under The Apple Tree Canopy Bed by attiladesign

I would love to fall asleep everyday of my life on this beautiful bed. Straight out of a European fairy tale, comes this amazing woodland piece of art. This fantasy bed by attiladesign from Finland is a great find from Etsy.com

3. Manolo Blahnik Silk Scarf


Somewhere across the pond, London to be exact,that brilliant store Liberty brings every girl's dream come true: To own a pair of Blahniks'. In this case, you can own more than one pair, with Manolo Blahnik's silk scarf featuring his signature shoe sketches. 

4. Vivienne Westwood Red Bus Keyring



Who doesn't want to carry their keys on this ultra fashionable Red Bus Vivienne Westwood keyring? I have a love affair with British Double Decker buses and this key ring would make a lovely stocking stuffer for the girl who has it all. 


That's it for now. 
May your day be bright and happy wherever you may be in this Big, Bright World! 






1 comments:

Hello Again Vintage said...

Wow, the apple tree bed is so whimsical. Thanks for sharing. I want it! =D

Post a Comment