Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Few of My Favorite things on Etsy- Part One

Hello Lovelies,

I have been away for a while now due to moving and working on my Etsy shop! So, I have had a lot of time to look through some of the great and amazing shops on Etsy and here are a few (of the many, many) favorite things!



BEAUTY



I am really loving the Cappuccino Pure Organic Mineral Eye Color by Orglamix! During the last few years i have become very careful of what I put on my body, so I prefer to use vegan make-up. Although the current cosmetic industry has not caught on to the idea of producing simple, organic makeup, I am glad that Etsy has some great quality beauty products such as this and are produced without:

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petro-Chemicals
- Phthalates

So, check out her shop, she has 125 shades to choose from!
********************************************************************


BATH

Krugsecologic has a great assortment of vegan soaps, moisturizers, scrubs, perfumes and other wonderful products to make you smell like roses!!

I am particularly craving the vegan "Almond Agave" Soap with a scent is super-sweet and lingers on the skin after your shower!
It look so amazing, I want to eat it!

*******************************************************************
COOKING 



I love cooking and I love Indian food so it is without a doubt that I fell in love with Purposedesign's shop! She has a plethora of spice kits, tea kits and gourmet rubs and salt to cook a feast for everyone and make them happy! 
My must-have item from her shop would be the Mini Indian spice kit! I can already smell the curry sauce heating in the saucepan. 

********************************************************************
CLOTHING 


I absolutely love these Isa Zapata Limited Edition T-shirts! They are so bright and cheerful, they will put a smile on your face. Her artwork is vivid and imaginative, great for decorating your child's room or for that matter any room in your home that needs a little pepping up! 

********************************************************************

JEWELRY 



Visit Dana Castle's shop and you will find gorgeous silver jewelry and bridal accessories.  I am particularly taken aback by this beautiful Silver Triple Orchid Flower necklace. It is such a unique and delicate piece, it will definitely make a statement when you wear it. 


******************************************************************

So head over to Etsy.com and explore the amazing and talented artisans who put their heart and soul into their work! 


Wishing you a Bright and Happy Week, wherever you may be!!

2 comments:

Krug's Eco-Logic said...

I'm honored to be in such fabulous company - thanks for including my yummy Agave Almond soap :-)

Erin

Katrinshine said...

Great choice!

Post a Comment