Saturday, August 7, 2010

Featured in Treasuries Here and There...

Hello Lovelies,

I am so excited to have my art prints featured in treasuries around the web. Here is a collection of the latest ones where I am featured! I love designing new art prints and truly appreciate it when others like my work!

This one features my "London Calling" 8 x 10 Art Print!









This Etsy treasury featured my "Floating Ideas" 4 x 6 Photograph!




This other Etsy treasury features my "Queen Bee" 8 x 10 Art Print, which is the most popular item in my shop!


Additionally, I have been busy creating new art prints for my Etsy shop! If you haven't popped over, you should check it out now!



Wishing you a Bright and Happy Weekend, wherever you may be!!

1 comments:

Julie said...

thanks for including me in your list of faves!

xoxo

Post a Comment