Monday, July 26, 2010

What Is Your Secret?




I must admit that I have been creating lately and unable to post here regularly and I apologize for that. Sometimes life gets busy and you have to work around its schedule. I hope you have all been great!

In my daily search for inspiration, I head over to Kind Over Matter, where there is a myriad of beautiful photographs, inspiring words, amazing artists and many other kind and wonderful things.

I came across this great video tonight and wanted to share it with you. It is highly inspiring and motivating and kept a smile on my face throughout the entire piece.

Do you want to know what my secret is? To make the world a better place for everyone!

Wishing you a Bright and Happy Day wherever you may be!!




Your secret from Jean-Sebastien Monzani on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment