Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm Moving...


Hello,

I apologize for the lack of posts lately but I am in the middle of an interstate move. How can one person have so many things?? Seriously, I need to get a grip on this shopping thing or else, it will get a hold of me. I have spent three days and two weeks prior to that packing and repacking to make sure everything fits in my car. I have boxes to take to the Goodwill/Rescue Mission tomorrow, I am sure there will be more before Friday.




So, I am tired, aching and the rainy weather is not helping my cause, rather it is making me quite lethargic! So, in order to keep myself from losing my head and everything else I keep misplacing, I have decided to take this experience and SMILE, all the way through.

But seriously, who is going to help me move all these boxes???



Have a Happy and Bright Day or Night!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment